Hello! I love this game so far, especially the ambiance and sound design! I do have a question -- are the gators following you a bug or do I have to solve a puzzle? Thank you so much!
By the World's Wind
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Set sail across a small, open world. Visit island communities, explore lost caves, and meet the local wildlife with the four winds at your back. Use the map-making tools to plot a course or simply let the wind carry you where it will.
- Explore at your own pace. Let curiosity be your guide as you discover secret caves, hidden treasure, and cool little guys.
- Draw a map of the islands you find or just make a pretty picture. It’s all good, baby!
- Go where the wind takes you. Sail with the changing wind to speed across the open sea.
- Listen to the sounds of the sea. Immerse yourself in dynamically changing wind, waves, and wildlife that pull you through the environment.
- Original, live-recorded score by the game designer.
|Release date||Apr 20, 2022|
|Made with||Adobe Photoshop, Unity, Aseprite, Tiled|
|Tags||Animals, Atmospheric, Casual, Exploration, Open World, Pixel Art, Relaxing, Retro, Sailing, Walking simulator|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Touchscreen, Playstation controller|
|Links||Press Kit, Twitter|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $6.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Show me your maps!Jun 07, 2022
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Discovered this through the new Indiepocalypse and thought it was wonderful
Hello! Is this game complete?